So, this weekend was a crazy weekend tacked onto the end of a crazy week for me. There are most certainly bucketloads of crazy in my life right now, and when people start dumping crazy on me, I forget about things like blogging. Usually for no more than 24 to 72 hours, but still.
Nevertheless, I’d like to extend my very late thanks to Alexandra Corinth, who presented me with the Liebster Award on February 24th! As a new blogger, I really do appreciate the kindnesses you have shown me!
All right! According to the rules, this award is aimed at new-ish sites with less than 200 followers who deserve to be noticed. Coming right up! 😀
The Liebster Blog Award Rules:
1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog. (Check!)
2. Link back to the blogger who presented the award to you. (Check!)
3. Copy and paste the blog award on your blog. (Check!)
4. Present the Liebster Blog Award to 5 blogs of 200 followers or less who you feel deserve to be noticed. (Done and done!)
5. Let them know they have been chosen by leaving a comment on their blog. (Well, I would say check but I know I’m not going to do this until I’ve already published this post :D)
The five bloggers I wish to extend this award to are:
YA Yeah Yeah: Awesome YA lit blog run by Jim, who is a very pleasant gentleman and an awesome reviewer 😀
A Rogue Librarian’s Reading List: I’m actually not sure how many followers Rogue has– apologies in advance, Rogue, if I’ve underestimated!– but she was one of the first people I followed when I first started on WordPress, and she has awesome taste in comics/manga as well as books.
The Readventurer: I particularly love Tatiana’s reviews and the Books Vs. Movies feature 😀
Badass Book Reviews: Awesome name, great reviews– what’s not to love?
My Life is a Notebook: Gretchen is both an incredible writer and an insightful reviewer with great taste in YA fantasy/paranormal 😀